Our experienced and professional staff provide an extensive range of disability and home care services. We focus on your abilities and strengths, rather than things you aren’t able to do. Using these as a base, we find ways to help you maintain or increase your independence & achieve your health and well-being goals.
Our experienced and caring staff can assist you with a range of daily life tasks such as:
We can provide services on a short term basis, if you need a small amount of assistance while you’re recovering from an illness or surgery, or we can visit you at a regular time each day, week or month. Our services are flexible and can be changed at any time.
If you are an NDIS participant and have been approved for the support category 'Core Supports’, you are able to access 'social and community participation' activities using your NDIS plan.
Together we’ll find activities that you can join and help you get the most of it. Your friendly support worker will be with you every step of the way, helping you participate, and strengthening your ability to participate independently.
We provide you with safe, convenient transport, scheduled in advance to help you get to:
If you need specialist nursing care relating to your disability, our registered nurses will come to your home to provide training to you, your carer, or our care staff to ensure that you have the skills and support you need to live independently at home.
We also provide assistance with managing continence concerns through assessment and recommendation from one of our skilled registered nurses.
Our Nurses can assist you with:
If you require nursing that is not related to your disability, please contact us on 1800 750 805 to discuss options that may be available to yo
Things your support worker can take you to:
Our experienced and professional staff can assist you in your own home or in a shared living arrangement. Our in home assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We can support with:
Liberty Health Services Provide independent support coordination meaning the support coordinator workers independently from us and other service providers and help you make and unbiased and informed decision.
Our Support Coordination services can help you achieve your goals by:
· Finding services that meet your individual needs
· Helping you to get the most from your funding and services; including obtaining quotes and coordinating service providers in line with your goals
· Managing and coordinating your service providers and support
· Liaising with government agencies and the community on your behalf
· Negotiating the method and timing of your supports, including service agreements
· Connecting you into work, study and / or other communities based on your personals goals
· Working with you to develop your skills, capacity and resilience
· Monitoring your NDIS plan and working with you to review your goals prior to your planning meetings